We are seeking a Full-Stack Developer with the following qualifications:
- Fair understanding of web fundamentals and software engineering principles.
- Knowledge of front-end development using ReactJS (optional but preferred) and/or Angular2.0.
- Experience using a NoSQL database such as MongoDB and experience on other relational databases like Postgres, MySQL, etc.
- Experience with REST/GraphQL APIs, Payment Gateway Integration, and web sockets like socket.io.
- Experience in cloud deployments. Experience with any cloud provider is fine; AWS would be preferred.
- Experienced with containerized environment Dockers and Container orchestrators such as Kubernetes.
- Extensive experience in Progressive Web Apps & Server-Side Rendering skills.
- Experience in setting up & running task runners like Gulp & Webpack.
- Experience with web services consuming with REST, Web Sockets or GraphQL.
- DevOps experience with Kubernetes, AWS, Microsoft Azure, preferably OpenShift.
Additional Required Skills:
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Performance optimization experience.
- Security experience, including WS-Security, SSL, RSA APIs, etc.
- Test and behavior-driven development.
- Very good in communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Should be able to work independently and be well-versed in communicating with business analysts and stakeholders.
- Good understanding of low- and high-level designs and providing efficient solutions to complex requirements.
- Knowledge about change & release management.
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures, with strong fundamentals in complexity analysis.
- Prior experience in banking projects is an advantage.
- Testing experience is an added advantage (test planning, test risk, create test matrix/cases).
- Ability to work with client requirements and communicate effectively with clients.
- Ability to learn fast and ambition to grow into the next role rapidly.