Job Details –
The new human resources hire will assist in all areas of HR to support our employees. From helping with payroll to hiring new team members, they’ll be involved in every stage of the employee lifecycle. They will be the go-to person for all employee concerns and will assist the management, including updating onboarding processes and communicating high-level issues.
- Oversee employee performance and work with management to assess underperformers.
- Ensure that all corporate rules, as well as state and federal laws and regulations, are followed by all employees.
- Establish professional, trustworthy, and open relationships with all workers
- Make the workplace welcoming to all employees.
- Encourage employees to communicate with human resources.
- Maintain employee records and keep them up to date as needed.
- Refresh the company's policies and benefits package.
- Make communication between management/department leaders and employees easier.
- Co-manage meetings with the Management.
- Educate employees on firm advantages and rewards, such as possibilities for advancement and education.
- Finish all payroll paperwork
- Assist management with corrective action as needed
- Assist management and department heads in the settlement of conflicts and accidents.
- Bachelor’s in human resources management
- Experience 1-5 years
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Intermediate mathematical skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We are seeking a Full-Stack Developer with the following qualifications:
- Fair understanding of web fundamentals and software engineering principles.
- Knowledge of front-end development using ReactJS (optional but preferred) and/or Angular2.0.
- Experience using a NoSQL database such as MongoDB and experience on other relational databases like Postgres, MySQL, etc.
- Experience with REST/GraphQL APIs, Payment Gateway Integration, and web sockets like socket.io.
- Experience in cloud deployments. Experience with any cloud provider is fine; AWS would be preferred.
- Experienced with containerized environment Dockers and Container orchestrators such as Kubernetes.
- Extensive experience in Progressive Web Apps & Server-Side Rendering skills.
- Experience in setting up & running task runners like Gulp & Webpack.
- Experience with web services consuming with REST, Web Sockets or GraphQL.
- DevOps experience with Kubernetes, AWS, Microsoft Azure, preferably OpenShift.
Additional Required Skills:
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Performance optimization experience.
- Security experience, including WS-Security, SSL, RSA APIs, etc.
- Test and behavior-driven development.
- Very good in communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Should be able to work independently and be well-versed in communicating with business analysts and stakeholders.
- Good understanding of low- and high-level designs and providing efficient solutions to complex requirements.
- Knowledge about change & release management.
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures, with strong fundamentals in complexity analysis.
- Prior experience in banking projects is an advantage.
- Testing experience is an added advantage (test planning, test risk, create test matrix/cases).
- Ability to work with client requirements and communicate effectively with clients.
- Ability to learn fast and ambition to grow into the next role rapidly.